You are here
Community Excellence Awards 2017
The Annual Alberni Valley Community Excellence Awards are held in the spring each year. The Gala evening is a signature event in the Alberni Valley business community and is not to be missed. The 2017 Event is planned for Friday, April 21st at the Italian Hall - 4065 - 6th Avenue in Port Alberni
This event is sure to be our Biggest and Best one yet! Here are some of the details for your evening plans.
- Doors open at 5:30pm
Dress code is Cocktail - PLEASE WEAR SOMETHING RED
- Food Services provided by SWEPT AWAY INN along with support from other Red Seal Chefs
- Dinner will be FAMILY STYLE
- Title Sponsor - Westcoast Home Hardware
- Emcee for the evening - Mr. Zack Jones - Former Store Manager at Save On Foods - Port Alberni. Mr. Jones is now the Manager at a Save On Foods Location in Langley BC
- Theme of the event is Canada 150 - hence the desire to wear red
- Music on site with opening by Jericho Road Light and the dance afterwards by Katz from Studio 70
- Stay tuned as more information is made available.
Individual Tickets: $80.00 + tax
Table of 8 Tickets: $600.00 + tax
Call or stop by our office to reserve your tickets today!
The Alberni Valley Chamber gratefully acknowledges the financial and in kind support of each of its community partners. Special thanks to Westcoast Home Hardware who have sponsored the event itself. We thank the local media for their collective ‘in kind’ support enabling us to get the word out for the betterment of the entire community.
Our other sponsors noted below are assisting us with the Music, Wine, Decorations, Flowers etc. We appreciate the collective support of everyone involved.