Hello, My name is Doug Moore and I am the new owner operator of Della Falls Water Taxi.
I would like to start with thanks to the previous owner, Ben Potter, for all of his guidance and help and the many dinner discussions during this transition.
My partner Chris and myself will be sharing driving duties in 2017 and our goal is to maintain the safe, reliable service that Ben has provided over the last number of years. Ben has also graciously offered to help with his boat for extra trips if needed. Thank You Ben!!
- Permits in place from BC Parks Service to land at the trailhead dock
- Full liability insurance coverage
- Boat equipped with a full compliment of safety gear
NEW FOR 2017
- We will be operating a slightly larger boat that can carry up to 7 people so our schedule may alter slightly but will remain flexible to reflect the needs of our clients
- We will now be offering the option to pay by Visa or MasterCard, e-tranfer or cheque so your trip can be paid in advance and eliminate the need to carry cash to the marina
- Phone number and email address has changed so please make note below to make your reservations
- We now have a Facebook page and we would love for you to send us photos of your hike or information on trail conditions, wildlife sightings or even funny stories and exciting experiences so we can share with others
- All prices include 5% GST
- $135.00 adult round trip for groups of 2 or 3
- $125.00 adult round trip for groups of 4-7
- $70.00 children 12 and under round trip
- $20.00 dogs round trip
- One-way trips available. Please contact us for pricing and arrangements
- All fares to be paid in full 48 hours before leaving the marina
DEPOSITS AND CANCELLATIONS
- A $25, per person, non-refundable, deposit is required at time of booking to hold the reservation
- If the Captain of the vessel cancels the trip this deposit will be fully refunded
- Full payment is due 48 hours prior to trip unless special arrangements are made
- If full payment is not recieved 48 hours prior to trip, that reservation will be canceled and that time slot will become available for another party to book
- If your travel plans change PLEASE contact us and we will make every effort to reschedule a trip based on availability
- Summer schedule will start May 01 and end on Sept 30
- Daily schedule is flexible but will follow a rough guideline as per below
- We will do all we can to cater to your schedule and needs, so please contact us and let us know your plan. Extra gear? One way trip? Parents or others who are not planning to hike but would like to do the boat ride to see you off on your trip? Let us know and we will see if we can make it all work.
- During the summer when the daylight is longest we can arrange for an earlier or later departure time. Please let us know and we can set this up for you.
- The one way boat trip, on average, takes about 50-55 minutes depending on wind and weather conditions.
on Great Central Lake
|Pickup at Trailhead|
If you do not intend to hike the trail but would love to get on the lake for a sightseeing tour this may be possible with time permitting or if there is seating available on one of our regular trips. Again, please contact us to inquire about this or to make these arrangements
- Email email@example.com
- Home phone; 1-250-723-4720
- Cell phone; 1-250-720-5363
- Facebook (Della Falls Water Taxi)
Contact us for reservations or any other questions you may have and we will do the best we can to help make your trip be the best it can be.