Fish and Duck Sproat Lake Resort -Gary Spencer-Smith
Our quaint little cabins offer a rustic experience right at the water’s edge. Built circa 1920’s these old cabins have some character for sure. The main cabin has a mind of its own, sometimes the water just stops, then it starts again (we blame the ghosts, but they are friendly, they usually play this prank when you are in the shower). If you want to experience a traditional cabin right at the water’s edge, then this is the spot. Literally a stone throw away from the restaurant and pub so you won’t have far to walk for some amazing food and drinks. You can rent one individually or a combination of them all for a larger group
- Cabin one – one bedroom with the possibility of an attic bed for the kids, but be warned the stairs are steep so not for too young. Has a full kitchen and bathroom.
- Cabin two – this little two story ‘bunk house’ has a two-piece bathroom, a loft bedroom which is accessed up the ladder and a ‘cozy’ downstairs (one two person sofa) but it has the outside deck which is really where you want to sit and look out at the lake while you enjoy a nice glass of wine perhaps?
- Cabin three – open plan, queen bed, kitchen and living area with a smaller 3 piece bathroom, (think hotel type layout with a kitchenette). Has a great covered deck to sit out and enjoy the sunsets, relax and unwind on.
- The Hill Top Home (A Frame) This three bedroom home has arguably one of the best views from up above the marina, located at the top of the property it has a nice balcony overlooking the lake, three good sized bedrooms, one full bathroom and one half bathroom along with a smaller kitchen. For up to 8 people this unit is a perfect place to base your lake holiday from. Access to the marina and dock at the bottom of the property this place benefits from having the spectacular views, water access at the marina but at less cost than a full ‘waterfront’ house. Don’t let that deter you though… the view….. WOW!
- The Lake House This beautiful character home built in the 1940’s is without a doubt an AMAZING place to enjoy the beauty of Sproat Lake from, with four bedrooms, two bathrooms over the top two floors and a large living space plus a large fully covered balcony to enjoy the sunsets and warm summer air. Has its own dock, beautiful level lawn and literally steps to the waters edge which all make this an epic place to have a holiday and break from the hustle and bustle. A two-minute walk (if you walk slow) to the highly recommended ‘Fish and Duck Pub’ where the food is amazing and the beer is equally as impressive from three of the local brew pubs all available on tap. Available for up to 8 people the property is also available to host weddings and be catered for from the nearby restaurant. Contact us to discuss options if this is something you would like to look into.